FCSA Accredited Members are rightly proud of being able to demonstrate the highest standard of compliance in the professional employment services sector.
Our Accredited Members have been independently audited to confirm that they adhere to the rigorous FCSA Compliance Code and a copy of the audit report is sent to HMRC for absolute transparency.
This stringent test of their business operations is a clear commercial differentiator for umbrella companies and contractor accountants and minimises the risk for your customers.
The Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC), the largest trade association for the UK’s recruitment sector, advise their members to use only FCSA Accredited Members.
“We are happy to recommend to all REC members who use or are looking to use a third party supplier of contractor accountancy or umbrella services, to use FCSA Accredited Members to minimise their risk” – Kevin Green, CEO of REC
FCSA Accredited Members
FCSA Accredited Members are authorised to use the orange logo (as above) on their corporate literature and marketing collateral.
The menu on the left hand side lists FCSA Accredited Members.
Note: An FCSA Associate Member does not imply FCSA compliance and as such are identifiable from use of a blue logo. For more information on Associate Members, click here.
Benefits of Membership:
- A monthly market analysis report
- Fortnightly members newsletter
- Access to expert technical knowledge and advice
- Government influence at the highest level
- REC endorsement of our FCSA Accredited Members
- Specialist education and training
- Networking opportunities with your fellow industry professionals
- Strong visibility in the media
- Invitation to sit on the Governing Board
Become an FCSA Accredited Member
If you are interested in applying for FCSA Accredited Member status, please contact our CEO Julia Kermode.