We are firmly established as a not-for-profit association, focused on ensuring a sustainable long-term flexible workforce in the UK. FCSA is made up of:
Read FCSA’s Constitution
Our corporate governance structure adheres to trade association best practice, including:
- Non-profit making, limited by guarantee.
- No financial or commercial conflicts of interest.
- Organisation is fully owned by its Members.
- Wholly independent CEO appointed by its Members.
We are fully transparent; Accredited Members have a voice in the running of the organisation, strategic priorities, activities and our position on policy/regulatory developments.
Our Board is elected by members, has strategic responsibility for FCSA objectives and meets quarterly. We employ a full-time chief executive, Phil Pluck who has delegated authority for decision-making and is responsible for delivering FCSA activities.
The Elected Board members:
- Chair: James Burrows – Danbro
- Zeeshan Anwar – Contractor Umbrella
- Julian Ball – Paystream
- Matt Fryer – Brookson
- Dan Haslam – Giant
- Stephen Hollins – MyPay
- Mike Lowndes – Exchequer Solutions
- Alison Roberts – Optionis