JustAccounts helps contractor accountants take advantage of the rapidly growing contractor market, by helping you to easily adapt when it changes.
New legislation? A change in the way data needs to be submitted to HMRC? We’ve got it!
We know your ability to adapt to the evolving market is crucial to maintain your client retention levels so we have crafted a system that enables client growth, fosters efficiency, saves time and money, and makes life easier – for both you and your contractors.
Find out how JustAccounts can help your practice:
- Built specifically for the UK contractor accountants.
- Deliver compliance, reduce costs and present a superb white labelled client experience.
- The platform evolves with the market and following your clients’ needs.
- The only cloud accounting software which lets you run cross-company payroll, bank reconciliation and VAT.
- You can concentrate on your clients’ needs and provide them with proactive business advice.
- Benefit from a Mobile, Tablet and PC white labelled dashboard that promotes your brand and builds your business value.
- Easy to customise appearance and features, depending on your wants and needs.
- Cross company functions enable you to save time and concentrate on giving your clients excellent customer care.
- Your client data sits with you, unlike all other accounting software solutions. This eliminates the risk of clients migrating to alternative providers or products.
We also have JustAccounts Client Services (JACS) that can help with bespoke back-office solutions. We can help you from the moment you receive a lead from your agency, through to the payroll and RTI submissions.
For example, we could:
- Send contractor agency contracts
- Send documentation via JustAccounts
- Run Weekly Process
- Run Payroll
- Submit RTI
- Create/Send Payslips
- Send everything to you so you can post payments to contractors
- Contractor Accounting Software
- Back-Office Solutions
- Limited Platform
- Umbrella Platform
- Construction Industry Scheme
- Bespoke/White Labelled Platform
T: 01942 721 397
Email Us Visit Our Website