Caunce O’Hara & Co Ltd is in its twentieth year insuring the UK freelance community, umbrella, recruitment and associated sectors. The firm holds CII Chartered status.
With offices in Manchester, London and Aberdeen we offer online insurance policies to over 70,000 contractors online and insured via umbrella companies.
We pioneered the provision of bespoke umbrella insurance back in 2001 and today offer innovative solutions to the fast-moving and ever changing umbrella sector.
Chris Caunce has been insuring freelancers since 1988 and Caunce O’Hara was the first broker to insure freelancers online back in 1997.
- Ten things recruiters ought to know about contractor insurance but probably don’t – Read Article >
- Cover your personal liability for wrongful acts as a company director with D & O Liability Insurance – Read Article >
- 2016 – It’s been a sobering year – Read Article >
- Much ado about nothing? – Read Article >
- To brolly or PSC? That is the question – Read Article >
- You’re great at finding the right people, now find the right insurance cover – Read Article >