FCSA Associate Members are umbrella companies and contractor accountants that agree to adhere to the FCSA Charter and have self-certified that their business is run by fit and proper persons.
The Charter sets out the minimum standards we expect any operator in the sector to uphold and demonstrate that the business is run legally.
FCSA encourage Associate Members to progress to our Accredited Member status to demonstrate the highest standard of compliance in the professional employment services sector.
FCSA Associate Members
FCSA Associate Members are authorised to use the blue logo (as above) on their corporate literature and marketing collateral.
Note: FCSA Associate Membership does not imply FCSA compliance and as such are identifiable from use of a blue logo. Only FCSA Accredited Members are permitted to use the orange logo. For more information on Accredited Members, click here.
Benefits of Membership:
- A monthly market analysis report
- Fortnightly members newsletter
- Access to expert technical knowledge and advice
- Government influence at the highest level
- Specialist education and training
- Networking opportunities with your fellow industry professionals
- Strong visibility in the media
Become an FCSA Associate Member
If you are interested in applying for FCSA Associate Member status, please contact our CEO Julia Kermode.