The next FCSA Members meeting will take place on 29th June 2017 2.30 – 5pm in central London.
The programme will include:
- Future of accountancy in the digital world.
- Impact of the Taylor Review and the current political landscape.
- Latest FCSA research: what do self-employed people actually want in terms of additional benefits?
- Insights: how has the umbrella market evolved in the last few years.
- Review of IR35 changes, what is happening and what issues do members want us to raise with HMRC?
The event is free for members to attend. If you would like to join us, simply email@example.com to book your place.