FCSA is credible with an excellent reputation, and has been supporting the contractor management industry and flexible workforce since 2008. However our sector is under threat. Negative headlines have sparked a public and political backlash, and legislative developments have the potential to paralyse the market.
FCSA is fighting your corner. We’re making a big difference by engaging with hirers, policymakers and the media. We continue to lobby Government, promote the economic value of the sector, present credible evidence-based arguments and respond to inaccurate portrayals of our industry. In summary:
- We have a proven track record
- We have the contacts
- We have the expertise
- We have the staff resources
- We are the compliance experts
We have an FCSA Charter that all of our Associate Members and Accredited Members agree to adhere, which sets out the minimum standards that we expect.
In addition, FCSA Accredited Members have chosen to further their commitment to supporting contractors by demonstrating that they adhere to the FCSA Code of Compliance. This is a stringent test of their business operations and is a clear commercial differentiator.
- Our compliance standards are rigorous and difficult to achieve
- Our members are assessed for compliance every year
- A copy of the review is shared with HMRC for absolute transparency
- Our assessors are independent of FCSA
- Our assessors are experts – regulated accountants and lawyers
If you are a recruiter, contractor or end-hirer looking for peace of mind, choose to work with an FCSA Accredited Member provider as they have proven that their business operates legally and to rigorous compliance standards.
All FCSA Accredited Members are entitled to use our orange logo, and are also listed on our website.