We are firmly established as a not-for-profit association, focused on ensuring a sustainable long-term flexible workforce in the UK. FCSA is made up of:
- Accredited Members who adhere to the FCSA Code of Compliance, and
- Associate Members who have signed up to the FCSA Charter.
FCSA’s corporate structure and governance adheres to best practice for trade associations:
1. Non-profit-making, limited by guarantee
2. No financial or commercial conflicts of interest
3. Organisation fully owned by members
4. Wholly independent CEO appointed by members
We are fully transparent; Accredited Members and Associate Members have a voice in the running of the organisation, strategic priorities, activities and our position on policy/regulatory developments.
Our Governing Body has strategic responsibility for FCSA objectives, and meets every 6 weeks. We employ a full-time chief executive who has delegated authority for decision-making and is responsible for delivering FCSA activities.