As the trade association for professional employment services (umbrella, accountancy, payroll), FCSA works to support the sector and the flexible workforce.
Established in 2008, we are credible with a proven track record.
We continue to achieve our objectives by:
- Representing the whole sector at all levels of the regulatory and legislative processes
- Working to raise standards and awareness of the sectors’ contribution to supply chain compliance
- Supplying information and advice to members including market intelligence, research and legislative changes
- Facilitating ethical behaviour by exposing worker exploitation, tax avoidance and stamping out poor practice
- Raising standards of competence, professional knowledge and best practice through active programmes of education and training
- Promoting standards and service quality in the interests of customers
- Providing a voice for the sector, promoting positive PR and communications